Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back in Front of the Silver Screen

When we last left our interpid scribe, he had just gotten off a long flight from Manila to Minneapolis-St. Paul and was waiting for his connection flight to new Jersey. That was ten weeks ago. His last words were along the lines of "I'll catch the back end of Man on Fire on the way home and finish up that review."

Well, Denzel will have to wait a bit. I did complete Man of Fire on the way home,a nd it's been so long that I can't remember the rest of the inflight viewing inbound to Manila, much less what I watched on the flight to and back from Hong Kong. Hopefully, it will all come back to me.

Since then, I've completed the miniseries and both television seasons of the new Battlestar Galactica, and the first season of 24 (finally). We're also trying to catch up on LOST, but it's... so... sloooowwww...

Oh, sorry.

We got to see the beginning of Summer Blockbuster Season - Mission: Impossible III and The Da Vinci Code. Those two will be up next, with the rest trailing.

It's good to be back in the saddle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Bout time you got back, ya slacker :p